New Member and C32 owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GazzaA1200

Car
Mercedes C32 Estate
Hi All
Quick post to introduce myself. Sold my first Mercedes (2003 c220 Estate) and got my 2001 C32 estate which I'm lovin' to bits. Needed a bit of rust around the doors tidying and the Carlsson's refurbed but all done now and not looking too bad.
I'm based in Hertfordshire and I've already browsed a few MBClub posts as a guest and well impressed with the knowledge imparted so thanks already for the help!
Looking forward to learning even more about the C32 in the future.

Rust is a problem with these. I had my rear wheel arches done this week.
They're great cars,understated and pretty quick.
They have their problems though, so I hope you've done your homework:D
Not many estates on this forum
Welcome

Thanks Dredd32 for the reply and welcome.
I got a lot of history with the car and it seems to have been well looked after, particularly by a previous MBClub member.
Is there any particular problems from your experience to be aware of with the C32?
I put the car into my local garage as soon as I got it and they sorted rusty brake lines, the odd suspension issue, etc and just had service and MOT and got the plugs changed as there was no real detail of when they were last replaced. Might be my imagination but seems to be running a little sweeter.

Welcome to the forum, the C32 is a very addictive car...

Quick cars, cost a bomb, you'll have a love hate relationship with it......you'll love it, it will hate you, specifically your wallet......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom