New member and first Merc ordered!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E350Matty

Car
e350
Happy Weekend to you all!

Im matthew, i have just registered myself to the group. Ive just ordered a New E350 Coupe, delivery Sept.

Hope to jell to this community well and look forward to hear from you all.

:thumb:

Hello and welcome, bet your counting the days

Thanks Guys. Trying my best to forget it will come in no time.

It's my first Merc, I've always driven Japanese cars and they have been fantastic so hope merc don't let me done.

You can't beat the mercs for quality.

Thanks Guys. Trying my best to forget it will come in no time.

It's my first Merc, I've always driven Japanese cars and they have been fantastic so hope merc don't let me done.

You can't beat the mercs for quality.

it will soon arrive you only have the whole of August!:thumb:

welcome Tony.

Metallic Black, 19" twin 7 spoke alloys, dynamic Handling package, Pan sunroof, and all black leather. E350 Bluetec 7sp Auto AMG sport.

Not entirely sure what Dynamic handling package does but the comfort setting made me want it.

Wanted loads of options but I think I got the essentials.

Should hopefully look like this. Has only else seen or have a facelift model in black with 19"??

image-691126957.jpg

Attachments

• image-1813631726.jpg
    image-1813631726.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 11
Metallic Black, 19" twin 7 spoke alloys, dynamic Handling package, Pan sunroof, and all black leather. E350 Bluetec 7sp Auto AMG sport.

Not entirely sure what Dynamic handling package does but the comfort setting made me want it.

Wanted loads of options but I think I got the essentials.

Welcome, nice car nice spec :thumb:

I finally got it!!!! I love it!

Attachments

• image-259435710.jpg
    image-259435710.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 29
Looks great Matty - open a Photobucket account and copy the IMG code into the post, so we can see some full sized shots :thumb:.

Currently just posting via the forum app at work now. Will eventually get photobucket sorted.

Mercedes have been very kind to me, service fantastic, and the hand over was brilliant.

At work now but when I get time I'll do a full write up of my experience with mercedes.

Attachments

• image-1055724499.jpg
    image-1055724499.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 30
  • image-1194285451.jpg
    image-1194285451.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 24
Looks great mate, I had an E220 loan car but it was in a light blue and doesnt look anywhere near as nice as that good choice!

C240Sport97 said:
how is the ride on the 19" wheels?

I had the E coupe for the day before i ordered mine and it had 18" and it felt the same. I think , it was three months ago now. I have the dynamic handling package on this one would that make any difference?

But prefer the 19" over the 18". If there is a difference then I couldn't tell.

I had the E coupe for the day before i ordered mine and it had 18" and it felt the same. I think , it was three months ago now. I have the dynamic handling package on this one would that make any difference?

But prefer the 19" over the 18". If there is a difference then I couldn't tell.

thanks.

can you detect and difference on ride quality between sport and comfort on the dynamic handling package ?

Congratulations

I count myself lucky (The best of both worlds)

SL320
S280

and a japanese 280zx 2 + 2

:)

C240Sport97 said:
thanks. can you detect and difference on ride quality between sport and comfort on the dynamic handling package ?

Yes, when in sport mode the suspension is stiffer compared to comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom