New member and very proud CLK OWNER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr.t.hannable

Car
CLK 320 (W208)
Hi to all at MB UK.
I am the very proud owner of an S reg CLK 320. I have only had it a week and love it already. It needs some TLC and some spare parts so over the next few weeks/months you will probably see me on here quite a bit lol. I will add some pictures as soon as I work out how to lol. I am not a mechanic (my brother is). I can work on cars but don't understand all the electrics they have put under the bonnet. I will be in need of some advise regarding my CLK and look forward to all your help. If I can help anyone out there please just ask.
Mark
:bannana:

Welcome.... I'm sure you will get all the help you need from this site!! father had one of these and appeared to have missed the rust that most are prone to

Hi Kalvin
I seam to have the rust issue you mention but with some TLC I will try and get her looking her best again. Only had her a week and she was very much neglected by the last owner but she now has a new loving one so with a bit of time, money and loving she will gleam again.
Mark

Excellent project - good luck with your efforts, look forward to some 'before/after' photos......

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Hi Mark, nice to see another local owner - I am along the road in Edlesborough! Will give you a wave if I see you :)

Darren

Hi

lots of 208 parts are the same as 202.... which are oft sold cheaper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom