New Member - Buying an S500L

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlistairD

Car
S-Class S500L
Hi all,

Just put a deposit on a S500L and really looking forwards to getting it. It will be my first Merc since I had a 190 as a company car many years ago...

I'm sure looking through some older posts, some of you are able to down load the datacard for Mercs? I don't really want to post the VIN but if someone could PM me I am more than happy to email my VIN if you could get at the datacard? :bannana:

Soon as I have the car, I'll upload some photos.

Thanks,

AD

Fellow owner.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy !

Hello AD and welcome to the forum, im sure once you have your motor somebody here will be able to help, great choice of vehicle too!

Hello AD and welcome to the forum, im sure once you have your motor somebody here will be able to help, great choice of vehicle too!

Thanks,
I've got the VIN so anybody who could help, most welcome!

AD

You need more than 30 Post's to access the PM. Which model 500 is it and what year etc?

You need more than 30 Post's to access the PM. Which model 500 is it and what year etc?

It's a 51 plate (so either a late 2001 or early 2002). It's an S500 with full Lux pack and AMG kit, plus a number of extras. I was keen to find the full original build list for all the extras.

Thanks,

AD

Hello Alistair
Welcome to the Forum From Another S500L Owner :thumb:

Picked up the car yesterday and it's great. A few minor scratches and a couple of small rust bubbles where stones have hit it and they haven't been touched in... I'll get them sorted as soon as I find a local guy with good recommendations.

It's raining this morning so no photos yet....

Hello and welcome to the forum :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom