New Member - C220 Cdi Elegance

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by MBJH, Apr 23, 2014.

1. MBJH

MBJH New Member

Car:
    W204 C220
    I couldn't find where to introduce myself.

Hi, I am Jared, 24, I have recently bought myself a Mercedes C220 cdi Elegance, I went for Auto due to a dodgy knee.

The first thing I did was change the front grille and bonnet badge to the Sport type.
    I can't believe how lovely this car is to drive, before this I had a Peugeot 206 xsi, then a Mazda RX8 (which was terrible)
    This is by far the best car I have owned and everyone comments on it, when it came time to buy a new car I was looking at Audi A5's and BMW 320d's, I am glad I had a look around an MB garage, the car just stood out to me and it does to everyone else.

The worst thing happened to me 2 weeks into owning the MB, rear ended, I was gutted but thankfully this was repaired and everything went smoothly with the 3rd party admitting liability.

[​IMG]

Anyway, I just thought I would introduce myself and have a look around the forum, I am a bit of a tinkerer so no doubt something else will change, most likely LED upgrades -> rear lights, wing mirrors and rear plate bulbs.

I know the car isn't as exciting as a C63 but its an amazing upgrade for me.

1 person likes this.