New member - C350 CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I also spec'd the 18" 5 arm wheels, but the lease company rang me when it left the MB factory to say they were no longer available and that it would have the 18" 7 arm wheels instead. Interested to see if you are able to get them...

I got that call as well, was not pleased but what can you do, it was also you know we indicated delivery will be beginning of October well it will now be end of November. Not a great start to the Mercedes experience!

I got that call as well, was not pleased but what can you do, it was also you know we indicated delivery will be beginning of October well it will now be end of November. Not a great start to the Mercedes experience!

I was initially told end of october build, mid november delivery. MB then moved it forwards to a september build, and the lease company took delivery on the 3rd of oct.

I was initially quite impressed then the lease company proceeded to sit on it for three weeks. Oh well, at least its not as bad as some Audi orders - a mate of mine waited 5 months for a bog standard A3!

ndps & stroudwaterboy - the 18" 5 twin spoke wheels had production & supply issues (perhaps due to Japan, but seems a lot of things have been blamed on this!)

Apparently some cars are getting through with orders for these wheels, even though MB have told dealers to stop spec'ing cars with them.

My dealer is hopeful I'll be ok. I guess I'll find out in a few weeks

ndps & stroudwaterboy - the 18" 5 twin spoke wheels had production & supply issues (perhaps due to Japan, but seems a lot of things have been blamed on this!)

Apparently some cars are getting through with orders for these wheels, even though MB have told dealers to stop spec'ing cars with them.

My dealer is hopeful I'll be ok. I guess I'll find out in a few weeks

Have spoken to the person who looks after placing factory orders as most staff at my dealers seem to be on leave for half term. If you want to have the 18" 5 twin spoke they are available for decade 3 November builds onwards. But I did find out that my car will be built on November 9th:D

Have spoken to the person who looks after placing factory orders as most staff at my dealers seem to be on leave for half term. If you want to have the 18" 5 twin spoke they are available for decade 3 November builds onwards. But I did find out that my car will be built on November 9th:D

Nice one :)

Picking up the C350 on Thursday.

I can't wait! :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom