New member calling!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tag100

Car
Yes
Just dropped in to say hi!! "I feel like I should bake a cake or something..."

New forum member from Cambridgeshire; I admit to having a 'little bit of knowledge' about running mercedes (dangerous i know) Currently own a few E's S's and Viano (sounds flash but not really) but I'm really looking forward to getting in my new C63 AMG Estate this weekend...ok, so maybe that is flash :D

Anyway, willing listen, learn and talk about anything Mercedes...and looking forward to meeting a few local members.

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:
Sounds like you have a nice collection of Mercedes
some pictures would be good

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::p:p:p:p

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Those C63 Estates have teething problems that will need to be investigated.

If you leave it with me (for, let's say, a month -perhaps two) and I'll do an investigative daily drive for you - it's all part of the forum service.

What do you think? :D:thumb:

Teething problems...OMG i can't believe that I nearly fell for that!!:p

Thanks for warm welcomes and the very kind offer:D I'll put some pictures up as soon as poss over the weekend.

:bannana: Only 4 more sleeps..."OMG it's only a car!"

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. :thumb:

Those C63 Estates have teething problems that will need to be investigated.

If you leave it with me (for, let's say, a month -perhaps two) and I'll do an investigative daily drive for you - it's all part of the forum service.

What do you think? :D:thumb:

LOL - fell for it too:wallbash:

Welcome , enjoy the forum !!

Hello and welcome to the forum
smile.gif

C63 'OMG' Estate

Picked up car yesterday...managed to take a few pics but I haven't been successful in creating an album to show!

Sorry if this doesn't work but i'm trying to attach some images from a MobileMe account!!!

Last edited:
Ok, so I failed with the MobileMe images so now trying Picasa Web Albums...can anyone tell me how to create an album on the forum? I keep getting a notifications saying that I do not have permission to create Albums!

C63_AMG_Collection.jpg

C63_AMG_Engine4.jpg

C63_AMG_Handcrafted.jpg

It seems I have had some success with pictures taken from my iPhone and uploaded to Picasa...when i get chance I'll take some with a proper camera...

Loving the car so far...my first AMG and it's absolutely amazing :D

Hi and welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom