New member - Canterbury area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stumpie

Car
'06 CLK280 Elegance
Hello to you all.

I have been reading posts and gaining much information for some time from these great club pages.

I have just got a CLk280 Elegance coupe on a 56 plate. It has done 55k miles with full MB service history and is lovely to drive. It ss Cubanite Silver with cream leather. A few toys but not loaded as some. Wanted lower milage/year than all the expensive bits.

Will put photos on at a later date due to some idiot denting bonnet and roof. That story will be in another thread in the bodywork section.

regards to all, Jon

Welcome to the forum Jon. Hope you haven't had the misfortune to deal with Mercedes Canterbury yet? They SUCK. Worst service I have ever experienced. If you need a reliable Indie for servicing/ repairs then try Class Cars just outside Sandwich. Steve is ex Mercedes and will save you a fortune in labour.

http://www.classcarscanterbury.co.uk/

Werlcome to the forum Jon.

Thanks Vilus

Nice to have them recommended again. Had herared that they where good. Will take a trip over soon. They might recomend someone to help with my dents!!!

Hello Jon
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Hi Jon
Welcome to the Forum
My Father sadly no longer with us was born in Canterbury and myself in Sittingbourne, I now live in glorious Ferndown in Dorset, near to the New Forest and 20 mins to Bournemouth Beach.
Best regards
BAZZER1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom