New Member Catch-22

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
would love to contact another member..need split ryms
DolphiN Tech......nice sl r129!!would love to chat 07970780689 joe...have just bought a 56k mile 1995 sl in a flat blue,want to get a set of the 3 peice split rym amg wheels and am considering the boot spoiler and possibly the body kit..am having no luck with finding the wheels can u guys help

Hi,welcome to the forum:thumb:

same prob as asquared .

regretfully i have the same problem just newly joined:dk: I was happy to join this forum and share experiences with others re m.b but not aware of the 30 post situatio, . perhaps someone could give me the advice i need. My 1987 w124 260e petrol with only a genuine 67,000miles will start and die after about 5 mins. running . The problem was originally it would run for about 15 mins and die as if out of fuel. Leave it for 15 mins and all ok it would start and run , again only for about 15mins , but the problem has worsened:confused:
Some advice i have been given but not yet tried ---- fuel lines to engine collapsing, air flow meter on air intake faulty, simplest one is an air lock in system. Cant move car as it wont run , no more hair left to pull out !!! please help.

Roving Ronnie

try simple stuff first. Do you hhave a vacuum in the tank? i.e. when you undo the petrol cap is there any suction - could just be blocked vent.

Same problem as a squred and raving ronnie ..... Am trying to contact dolphintech but have under 30 posts so am blocked...what's that all about

Same problem as a squred and raving ronnie ..... Am trying to contact dolphintech but have under 30 posts so am blocked...what's that all about

It's in the rules...you've been here nearly 2 years...could try a bit harder.:p.

regretfully i have the same problem just newly joined:dk: I was happy to join this forum and share experiences with others re m.b but not aware of the 30 post situatio, . perhaps someone could give me the advice i need. My 1987 w124 260e petrol with only a genuine 67,000miles will start and die after about 5 mins. running . The problem was originally it would run for about 15 mins and die as if out of fuel. Leave it for 15 mins and all ok it would start and run , again only for about 15mins , but the problem has worsened:confused:
Some advice i have been given but not yet tried ---- fuel lines to engine collapsing, air flow meter on air intake faulty, simplest one is an air lock in system. Cant move car as it wont run , no more hair left to pull out !!! please help.
Could be a few things Fuel pump relay is a common one. Other possibility is that your EZL ignition unit is on the way out. Have you checked for a good spark at the plugs when the engine dies? if there is a vacuum lock on the fuel tank try running with the fuel cap slackened off to prevent a vacuum building up in the tank.

Last edited:

As far as I`m aware he does not have any split rims for sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom