New member Cheltenham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kcrimson

Car
W124 E220
Hi all

New member here. I have never had a Mercedes before but I was recently browsing cars in the local area and spotted a 93L W124 E220 with 145k miles with a stamped up service book for £700.
What a brilliant car! I absolutely love it!

It does have some minor issues which I am hoping with your help I can sort and keep the old girl on the road for a few more years yet!

Any other owners in the area please get in touch!

Cheers, Matt

Hi there Matt and welcome to the forum.Any pic of the car please?

Hi Matt welcome to the forum :thumb:

Hello Matt
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Hi all

New member here. I have never had a Mercedes before but I was recently browsing cars in the local area and spotted a 93L W124 E220 with 145k miles with a stamped up service book for £700.
What a brilliant car! I absolutely love it!

It does have some minor issues which I am hoping with your help I can sort and keep the old girl on the road for a few more years yet!

Any other owners in the area please get in touch!

Cheers, Matt
Lo Matt,

Welcome to the forum - I'm just down the road from you, just outside Gloucester.

Martyn

Thanks guys.
I will try and get some pics of the car up when I am able, but to be fair it's not a prime example but a hell of a lot of car for the money!!

Martyn. I'm working my way up to SL500, long way to go yet!!

Thanks guys.
I will try and get some pics of the car up when I am able, but to be fair it's not a prime example but a hell of a lot of car for the money!!

Martyn. I'm working my way up to SL500, long way to go yet!!
Matt,

It will come along when the time is right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom