New member... code reading p1222

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikeys merc

Car
mercedes s class 320 cdi
Hi guys,
Please welcome me to ur site,... :thumb:i have 2003 s class merc,320 with only 90 thou on clock
biggrin.gif
with all stamps upto date....
Ive had my merc since july last year, 2014. and paid, i'll let you lot work that out lol, she totally adorable to drive, i will up load pictures once i get use to whats what on here, so please dont be negative to me if i put stuff on the wrong shelf, (wrong thread ),:doh: however, i am searching for a code that can match my problem i have at the minute p1222 , every time i clear this codes, and start up again , and kick down the gas pedal , with the warning flashes up on lcd screen on the dash, esp visit workshop with the warning p1222, low or voltage, please bear in mind its not the STAR reading i ve got here, its those cheap american snap on tool diagnistics scanners im using, im the one that wont be running to the bank and paying the dealer prices lol, This is why im here, :) can any of you guys shade any light over this, p1222, code, if i replace the gas pedal , will that be saying ive done the correct thing ? or should i look further?,
Making it simple, i clear all codes, then bang the pedal to the floor bare in mind , i dont need to drive it, it can be stationed, while i do this, with the engine running of course. i av the scanner on , bang pedal to the floor view warning on dash epc visit workshop, code read it, and there it is again p1222, voltage to low.
i love to hear from any of you guys your cars or vans ? i aso own a vito van too, 110cdi,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom