New member from Guildford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srefre

Car
W124 E220 >> W203 C180 >> W204 C320
Hi everyone,

I've been a long time lurker, but never really got involved with posting, as you can probably see from my registration date.

Anyway, I used to be a W124 estate owner, until someone kindly decided to remodel the rear end, whilst I was waiting to turn right. After plenty of fun with the insurance company who thought it was worth about 50p, I now have a W203 C Class.

I am thinking of fitting a COMAND unit, so I thought I better introduce myself here, before asking questions etc...

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Hi and welcome

Welcome!

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Big shame about the W124. It had been owned by my family since brand new, and was immaculate, I was pretty sad to see it get taken away on the back of a transporter.

Welcome to the forum from another W203 owner.

Sorry to hear what happened to the W124...

Hi everyone,

I've been a long time lurker, but never really got involved with posting, as you can probably see from my registration date.

Anyway, I used to be a W124 estate owner, until someone kindly decided to remodel the rear end, whilst I was waiting to turn right. After plenty of fun with the insurance company who thought it was worth about 50p, I now have a W203 C Class.

I am thinking of fitting a COMAND unit, so I thought I better introduce myself here, before asking questions etc...

Welcome to the BEST MB forum around.

I am only up the road from you in Lightwater. Happy to help with anything Comand related.

Hi welcome to the forum :thumb:

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom