New member from Ireland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

con67

Car
W210 E320 cdi
Hi all, after years of dreaming and drooling over youtube videos I got my first diesel merc, was after a w210 300td but after looking at a few dogs got myself a 320 cdi. Loving it so far, its an '02 'elegance' with all the toys and Ive been driving a '95 diesel 306 for 5 years so its a step up comfort-wise!
Mercw210siderear.jpg

Nice car , welcome on board . I always loved the 210

nice!
welcome :)
i have an s210 320 petrol... silky smooth and very comfortable :)

Cheers people, any meets or anything mb happen around Ireland or N.Ireland?
I only got this for one reason and thats to tune it *excessively* so once a few 'niggles' are sorted I'll get a project thread up. Been reading around and seems like a good wee community here :)
Conor

Theres been many attempts to have an Irish gtg but they have never happened . I was even gonna set on up put never did .
It would be great if one did happen though .
What plans have you got for the 210 ?

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Theres been many attempts to have an Irish gtg but they have never happened . I was even gonna set on up put never did .
It would be great if one did happen though .
What plans have you got for the 210 ?
Shame, I felt really old the other week when I went to a j44 meet for the first time in 10 years:(, although maybe we could hijack something like that, a little corner for mercedes?
The plans are to make it as close to an e55 as possible, maybe more :dk:, it'll be long term as it will cost possibly 3 times what the car has, basically, ic, exhaust, c30+ injectors, ??sort something with the hp pump??, gearbox strengthening possibly recode the controller(not sure if possible on mine), then a turbo or 2. Of course brakes etc will need to be added as well.

What does all that mean?:)

Your car has a turbo. Or do you mean you'll be changing it?

Changing it to a more capable one, no-one seems to have done it on the cdi before so more research is required, it'll be hard to get right.

North, South, East or West Belfast?

What are you aiming to achieve with the engine mods?

Welcome to the forum and Mercedes ownership. Good Luck nailing together a meet over there.

Welcome. Been to Belfast a couple of times, mostly a nice place. Looking forward to the project thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom