New Member from Leicestershire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CardinalZeus77

Car
Porsche 991.2 911 Carrera S
Hi,

New member ... picking up my new C Class CDi 220 Edition 125 Sport Saloon in third week of September.

Have owned BMWs for the last 10 years ... this is my first Mercedes!

from Mercedes in Leicester? Not many good reviews about them recently so would be good to get some feedback on them.

Hello and weklcome to the forum, you'll get some graet help and advice on here.

Hi mate, I've just joined myself after some trawlling through random posts to see how good the forum is & it looks like a friendly bunch here :)

from Mercedes in Leicester? Not many good reviews about them recently so would be good to get some feedback on them.

Hi,

The first sales guy I was dealing with was not very good ... went in for a test drive and he didn't have a C Class Saloon to test drive even though this is what I was booked in for so he took me out in an estate! Then he was not very transparent with figures for my trade in even though he checked my car. The guy just never talked straight and I really hate that.

Anyway a couple of days later I had a call from Mercedes Benz UK on my experience so I told them! This must have filtered down to MB Leicester and my paperwork was passed onto another salesman who was much better and more transparent and a pleasure to deal with. Even had a chat with the manager who came out to make sure that I was happy with everything and if there was anything else they could do to help. I think they were happy to take me away from BMW.

I wonder what the service will be like once I have the car ... we will see!
BMW have always been excellent so I won't stand for anything less!

Well if you ever have any issues, I hear Mercedes of Derby and Mertrux are good dealers. Never heard anything negative about loughborough either.

Well if you ever have any issues, I hear Mercedes of Derby and Mertrux are good dealers. Never heard anything negative about loughborough either.

Cheers I'll try them if I have any issues with Mercedes Leicester.

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Dealer tells me the car is at port ... so hopefully all on schedule for a early September delivery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom