New member from London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

captainkirk

Car
2019 GLC 63 s White with 21" wheels
Hi All,

You may already have seen my post in the General Discussion re: trying to choose a CLK55 or a CLS55, but to those who haven't, allow me to introduce myself :D

My name is Sunil, I'm 28 and live in Central London.

I have had a long history with BMWs (please don't roast!) for the last ten years, but have grown tired with the rotten service at the stealers as well as the dodgy designs of the last few years, and thus, I am in the market for a Benz :thumb:

Stuck with a matchbox car at the moment while I've been commuting to my business in Windsor, but once the commute reduces next month its all about the Merc.

I love fast cars, have always been a passion of mine, although I am only now getting to a stage of getting some real fast metal - not a boy racer mind you, have never had a scoob or an evo or a fast ford (not that theres anything wrong with those cars) but preferring more sophisticated machines, of the German disposition.

Except for my brother's GTR, which is an absolute animal.

Anyway, enough waffling, good to meet you all in advance!

Sun

Last edited:
Hi welcome to the forum :thumb:

Hi and welcome

Hi and Welcome Sunil.

Welcome Sunil -- I opted for CLK 55 AMG and so far have no regrets at all.... have never tried a track day though!!!

Hello Sunil
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Which Star ship is it to be then Captain?

Mic

Which Star ship is it to be then Captain?

Mic

Hi Mic,

I think the CLK55 cab is geting the vote - but need to wait for the missus to get back from abroad for "the conversation" :wallbash:

Welcome Sunil -- I opted for CLK 55 AMG and so far have no regrets at all.... have never tried a track day though!!!

Hi,

Always nice to here from someone who has one - anything to note re: reliability?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom