New member from Milton Keynes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_mk

Car
Mini Cooper S
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi and to introduce myself. My current car is a silver SL55 v8 Kompressor which I absolutely love but it's just SO expensive to run and I'm saving for a house. With this in mind I have just arranged to part exchanged it against a new C250 Coupe CDI Sport Plus.

I know it's a big change to go from a V8 to a 4-pot diesel but I was really impressed by the quality of the CDI and the economy is very good for the power.
I've gone for White with panoramic roof, security glass & media interface, will probably fit a Map Pilot too.

I'm going to miss the sound of the SL and having the roof down in summer (both days you can have it down) but wont miss spending more time at petrol pump than behind wheel!

I've been told my car will be ready 15th Jan, fingers crossed there's no delays.

Cheers,

Dan

You're going to have a very happy Christmas & New Year filled with all that anticipation!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum dan. You're right, you will miss that V8 rumble and your old V8 Kompressor sounds like just the car my mate has been looking for. He's been looking for months and everytime one pops up for sale, it's snapped up really quickly. I'm sure you'll enjoy the CDI nonetheless, after all it's a Merc and they don't come much better than that :D

Hello Dan
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Welcome to the Club! That's sooo l;ongto wait for your Xmas treat but I'm sure you'll enjoy!

Welcome Dan about to buy my third V8 can't get enough of that sound ..... Who needs a stereo also in Mk enjoy your new toy

Welcome from me too.

Hi,welcome to the forum:thumb:

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Milton Keynian!!!

welcome home...

Just got an update from MB that my car should be ready 28th December, nearly a month early. SCORE!

Welcome to the forum. Are you planning for one last road trip with the monster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom