New member from Somerset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kfgas

Car
CLS Shooting Brake, SL55 AMG
A couple of weeks ago I bought a 2004 Mercedes SL55 AMG. which has had a few mods by previous owners, 180mm Crank Pulley Eurocharged HE Eurocharged Map Fabtech Induction Kit all done by MSL plus it also has a couple of styling mods plus some very nice 19inch wheels.

I think it had every possible factory option when new including pan roof, exclusive nappa leather, keyless go, bi-xenons, designo alacantra roof. distronic etc

I have been looking to buy for the last few months and have viewed a couple which although quite nice cars did not quite reach the spec that I was after and then this one came up less than 20 miles from my home.

I paid a bit over the budget that I had set but not by that much but feel that the car was worth paying the extra for as it already has virtually all the mods that I intended to carry out and quite low miles for a car well over 16 years old with just over 67000 miles with 12 stamps in the service book.

The SL55 is my weekend car and I also have a CLS shooting brake as a daily driver and also a Nissan Elgrand that I imported from Japan that I am in the process of converting to a camper.

Both the CLS and the Nissan are also in metallic black and both have cream leather interiors.

A couple of pics of the SL55 (not had the weather yet to take any myself so these are from the dealers website that I bought the car from).

Attachments

• sl55.1jpg.jpg
    sl55.1jpg.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 19
  • sl55.2jpg.jpg
    sl55.2jpg.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 19
  • sl55.3jpg.jpg
    sl55.3jpg.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 20
  • sl55.4jpg.jpg
    sl55.4jpg.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 20
  • sl55.6jpg.jpg
    sl55.6jpg.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 20
  • sl55.7jpg.jpg
    sl55.7jpg.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 17
Hello and welcome

Welcome to the forum :thumb:

Looks lovely, I'm not too far from you in Bristol.

Nice car and as MSL has done the work a very reliable car. They are highly recommended on the Forum.

Hi and welcome. Looks like you have got a good example......stunning in fact. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom