New member from sunny Aberdeenshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mb baj

Car
C220 cdi amg sport plus wagon
Hi guys, just purchased my first mercedes. Collecting on Saturday morning, which can not come fast enough.
Found a nice 2013 c220 cdi amg sport plus wagon. Been around forums for years but all vw ones. Got a few plans for the car but as like every purchased I'm not doing much
Regards Byron.

Hi guys, just purchased my first mercedes. Collecting on Saturday morning, which can not come fast enough.
Found a nice 2013 c220 cdi amg sport plus wagon. Been around forums for years but all vw ones. Got a few plans for the car but as like every purchased I'm not doing much
Regards Byron.

Welcome from rainy Wiltshire!

We expect many photos by Saturday evening ;)

Thanks, I have a few pics on my phone at the moment. Once I figure out photo bucket for my kindle i will upload them. Tried very hard to talk the wife into a c350 cdi but with a 75 mile daily commute the sensible side one:thumb:

Having the same problem here: brain wants an SLK55 AMG, but wallet wants a C180. We may compromise on an SLK350 ;)

I got rid of my wife, luckily, so now it's just the voices in my head that I have to convince! :devil:

(when I say got rid of, I meant by divorce not under the patio!)

I LOOOVE the wagons. yours is a beauty .

One day when i grow up I also want one.. :D

Cheers guy's. We're over the moon with the car. Unfortunately the private plate will be going it asap.
Can't wait to get out for the day on Saturday. Be an expensive weekend for fuel:eek:

Collected the car Saturday morning at Mercedes Perth, absolutely faultless service, even gave the wife a bunch of flowers

Then had a lovely Scottish road trip on Sunday

Car was awesome to drive, really pleased with everything about it.

Thanks, it's our first Mercedes but we both love the car. It ticks all the boxes for us. And after a few spirited moments yesterday it's certainly no slouch.

He wasn't quite so chuffed once the door was shut and the luggage/dog guard was up. He likes to rest his head between the headrests and get out the window but to much drooling happens.

Great looking wagon. Mercedes certainly have the estate car nailed.

I've loved them ever since my dad got his W124 300TD in 1992 (he's still got it) - once said that he wants to be buried in it. Watch out if the MB bug bites!

lovely car! a few of us up this way we'll need to sort out a meet :)

Sounds good guys. Always nice to have people with the same car disease as us in the same area

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom