New member from wales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panthor

Car
E250 Convertible
Hi all, i will be picking up a 2013 E250 convertible on Friday, really looking forward to it. I have already read loads of info on this and other mercedes forums and I will be looking to add one of the boxes that allows for apple car play and I dont believe it has a reversing camera so will also be adding that.

Im aware that requests for vin numbers from reg plates is banned now on most forums to stop people who request and then dissapear but if anyone is able to help i would very much appreciate it as the dealer is taking a while to get back to me with it.

Hi all, i will be picking up a 2013 E250 convertible on Friday, really looking forward to it. I have already read loads of info on this and other mercedes forums and I will be looking to add one of the boxes that allows for apple car play and I dont believe it has a reversing camera so will also be adding that.

Im aware that requests for vin numbers from reg plates is banned now on most forums to stop people who request and then dissapear but if anyone is able to help i would very much appreciate it as the dealer is taking a while to get back to me with it.
Welcome 😃

Welcome 😃

Thanks for the welcomes, picked up my car yesterday and absolutely love it. So much fun.
Only thing that is annoying me is the chrome trim, and looking in the forum I can’t see that anyone has found a good solution to cleaning it up and getting the stains out.

If you mean the chrome trim around the windows, no.....

You can make it better with polish, (some have tried home grown solutions including vinegar, wd40 etc) but I cannot recall a perfect solution.
Is it that specific trim?

If you mean the chrome trim around the windows, no.....

You can make it better with polish, (some have tried home grown solutions including vinegar, wd40 etc) but I cannot recall a perfect solution.
Is it that specific trim?
Yes it is that trim, I have an aluminium polish that I have tried on one small section and like you say makes it a bit better but not perfect. I’ll try a few more options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom