New member from Wrenbury

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KDMBE220

Car
E220 AMG Sport
Hello everyone,
Being on my 3rd Mercedes, I thought it about time that I joined this illustrious group :thumb:
My 1st 2 cars were C220 Estates, but last week, having taken the latest estate in for the replacement of an Aircon pump, my wife spotted an E220 coupe in Diamond Silver with leather interior (She's always wanted an 'E' type, Jag that is!), but she fell in love with the E220, and the rest as they say " is history"!

So far, we are very happy with the car apart from the Satnav - I bought a Garmin Nuvi for my last car and that had loads of POIs, but Comand Online 4.5 seems to have very, very few, disappointingly so. Even sitting in a large Shell station yesterday, it did not show up on the Satnav.

As I still have a lifetime subscription with Garmin, I'm going to try and process their POIs using the advice given in various Club pages, trouble is I've seen the light and moved away from Windows to a Mac!! If I may, unless someone has already done thus via a MAC, I'd like to keep members up-to-date on progress (or lack of!)
Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom