New Member here - C43 Premium Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NickMoody

Car
C220d AMG
Hi there
Just purchased 67 plate premium coupe with night pack. Pick it up next week. Cant wait to pick the car up and to be an active member on this forum

A sneaky peak at the vehicle in question :)

Attachments

• 6D7970E0-3C2E-4837-A2AE-A920B2F2F767.jpeg
    6D7970E0-3C2E-4837-A2AE-A920B2F2F767.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 50
Thanks guys. Really looking forward to it. Didn’t thrash the car at all in test drive, in fact did the opposite and chose the bumpiest roads in town to see what the ride quality was like. Considering it has 19” wheels I was very impressed. No difference really to my c220d AMG Line Estate.
Ps...must learn how to put a full length photo into messages 🤣

Congratulations, lovely car 👌🏻

Nice car!

Its a very small world, I can see my old house in that picture, I used to play where your house is now in the early '80's!!! When we weren't getting cut off by the tide on the mud flats......

Nice car!

Its a very small world, I can see my old house in that picture, I used to play where your house is now in the early '80's!!! When we weren't getting cut off by the tide on the mud flats......
Really, wow that is a small world. Headland Rise? Where you at now ?

Really, wow that is a small world. Headland Rise? Where you at now ?
I used to live on Beach Crescent, in the near distance in your picture, number 6! I remember Water Garth being built but not Headland Rise.

I live in Derbyshire now, my brother still lives on Rating Lane but I haven't been up this year due to work and COVID.

Since my vehicle got delivered on Wednesday I have not had the opportunity to take it out for a drive. Tonight was the first occasion where I was able to stretch its legs on a bit of dual carriageway etc. Having driven it in comfort mode it was pretty fast however, upon pressing the Sport + button the car transforms!! I certainly was t expecting that much transformation. The exhaust note and the throttle response were epic. I ended up driving around the quiet town roads too as probably won’t drive it in sport + mode many times around town.

Nothing else to say really, just thought I would say I’m very happy with my purchase 😄, even if the drivers side window does not go all the way up once you have pressed the button

Hi there
Just purchased 67 plate premium coupe with night pack. Pick it up next week. Cant wait to pick the car up and to be an active member on this forum

A sneaky peak at the vehicle in question very nice motor just got

Hi there

A sneaky peak at the vehicle in question :)
Very nice motor, I just got mine 2 weeks ago ... snap!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201118-095339_Auto Trader.jpg
    Screenshot_20201118-095339_Auto Trader.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom