New member here, some questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iamzhyoo

Car
X167
Hi, I am a newbie to the forum.

Just got a 2021 GLS, the car comes with drving assitance plus package. But I can't find the active steering assist and active lane changing assist.

Read manual book, No these two features in car's setting.

And also for the digital key, I can't find it in mercedes me app.

Please help. thanks.

Hi there and congratulations on your new purchase. Surely if it is brand new then any local dealer will help you with this.

Good luck, sorry I didn't have the answer to hand.

Just got a 2021 GLS, the car comes with drving assitance plus package. But I can't find the active steering assist and active lane changing assist.

Have a read here:

Could this be your issue?

Please help. thanks.

It used to be the case that the Digital Vehicle Key only worked with the NFC on Samsung devices (but not on other Android devices, and not on iPhone).

I don't know if MB have now included other devices to support this - it seems not?

You may need to use the Digital Vehicle Key sticker instead:

Last edited:
It used to be the case that it only worked with the NFC on Samsung devices (not on other Android devices, and not on iPhone).

I don't know if MB have now included other devices to support this - it seems not?

Many thanks. The dealer didn't tell me some drving features were disabled. What a shame MB!

For the digital key, I even can't find where to activate it, or I have to use a samsung phone to be able to see this feature in mercedes me app.

For the digital key, I even can't find where to activate it, or I have to use a samsung phone to be able to see this feature in mercedes me app.

Last I know, it only worked with Samsung devices. As said, no idea if MB have recently added support for other devices as wll.

This is how you would go about activating it on a Samsung device:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Many thanks. The dealer didn't tell me some drving features were disabled. What a shame MB!
You might what to keep a log of your conversations with the dealer, both before and after the sale, and including any documentation such as brochures, order form, etc.

It seems that this issue was poorly handled by MB, and as can be seen from the thread I linked above many owners are complaining, so it may be the case that some compensation will be forthcoming.

I wouldn't hold my breath :D .... but worth keeping a log and copies of all correspondence, just in case.

Please help. thanks.
I have the same problem with GLE 71 reg , dealership was not honest with me ... please read my post and give your input if you manage to resolve it and let me know if you are going legal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom