New member, hopefully soon to be merc owner...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark1972

Car
Audi TT
Hi guys, been a member of plenty of forums in the past, BMW, Audi etc as I always think they're the best places to get advice when buying a car and then useful when things go wrong.

Currently driving an old Audi TT which I've owned for about 6 years, things are now starting to go wrong with it so its time for a change. My new car spec list is... 2013 or newer, coupe, white, less than 70k, something economical , kinda sporty, budget is around 9k but less if a can get away with it. So far top of my list are a5 black series, e250, c250. The audi and e class are slightly above budget so I think its going to be a c250 with the amg kit.

Any advice on what to look out for when buying would be appreciated as would suggestions as to other cars i might not have considered.

Hello and welcome

The more toys the better and make sure they all work. Have fun looking.

I’m really pleased with my E250, it’s a great combination of sport and economy , owned for 16 months and no problems so far, battery starting to show its age but that’s it, try to get one with a reverse camera as not standard, but very handy, needs proper quality oil and gearbox fluid changed if auto, no one wants a manual, I think in white is subtle class .

Diesel or petrol?
E has bigger rear space and seats if that's important ( mid you both are a world apart from the rear space in a TT)

Enjoy the hunt.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom