New Member in Berkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyBerks

Car
Bmw 525d
Hi

New Member here , been lurking for a while and finally plucked up the courage to post !

Years of Bmw's have finally come to an end after a recent poor experience with my local dealer .

Looking at a new E250Cdi Amg Estate , but struggling to get a good deal from my dealer. Have looked at online brokers who are quoting some very attractive figures but have never bought a car in this way and was looking for advice.

Has anyone bought a car in this way, and if so are there any downfalls ?

Any advice greatly appreciated

Andy

I bought my new ML through drivethedeal, did not want a leasing deal, just wanted the best price.

Worked very well, great price, and was put in touch with an MB dealer who would do a straight deal at the best price.

You don't pay drive the deal, they just get a flat commission from the dealer.

They deliver the car to you, although you can also pick it up, the downside is you don't know where it is coming from, when you order.

I tried to get my local dealer to match the price, they could/would not get within 4k, so for me it worked very well.

Hello and welcome to mb club :D

hi Andy from a fellow Berkshire member!

I have bought through brokers several times, (though not for this car). Each time the car has been delivered to me direct by a main dealer. The broker sorts the deal out but you still speak to the main dealer and from delivery onwards, every single aspect has been just like getting it from my local dealer.

Even my current MB, as it is lease car through my company, came in much the same way - on a low loader, from MB Bristol. Perfect handover, no issues, and its just had the first service at my local MB dealer

Good luck - and may see you around!

Hi welcome to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom