New member in Chester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cpowell87

Car
mercedes c230 sport kompressor
Just thought id say hi, im from chester and work in my dads bodyshop, Ive got a 2000 W202 C230 sport kompressor and just repainted it in a total one off pearl flip paint (goes from black to blue to green then a tint of red metallic). If anyone is interested in seeing it then let me know how to put pictures up lol:thumb:
P.S great forum!:D

Hi and welcome to the forum.Yes please,would love to see pictures of that
Load pictures to photo bucket and then just copy and paste where it say`s insert image

Hello and welcome to the forum.
As above ^ the best way to post pictures is to upload them to photobucket (free to set up and use) and then just click on the bottom one of the links which the site automatically generates when you hover your cursor over the pics, then 'paste' them into your thread here. Look forward to seeing the paint job.
Was rust a problem at all?

Re: Rust

Im just in the middle of uploading the pictures.
There was a few little bubbles on the bottom of the doors but nothing major, What surprised me was the condition of the arches they were perfect no rust at all. I seam sealed and wax oiled under the arches anyway just to keep them from rusting in the future.

cpowell87

photo8-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Welcome to the club. Car looks good. Guess its stills a work in progress?

stupid pictures i cant seem to rotate them! the car is all done apart from refurb the wheels

H,welcome to the forum:thumb:

Yes all the work was done by myself, i had help stripping it and then building it back up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom