new member introductoin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wurzle

Car
2000 e 320 cdi estate
hi all firstly i apologize for my spelling and lack of pronunciation/suffolk dialect. (looked up three words in dictionary so far!)
secondly i am next to useless with tecno stuff including mobile phones/laptops/and navigating forums.
thus i hope this post is where it should be?
My name is David just shy of 60 years old but still a boy at heart!
Okay i now find myself owning my second Mercedes after a bad experience with an impulse buy to downsize from a Nissan Navara D40 after my wife sadly lost her 25 year battle with cancer at 49 years (not looking for simpathy just being honest) to a Saab 1.9 tid with a fully stamped service book arrrrrrr (dont trust that there are people on ebay selling blank but stamped service books for you to fill in youre self)
thought what i need is something simple like a Triumph PI or another 20 year unloved W124 300D with 337000 miles on the clock easier said than done at at the money i want spend.
i found an unloved 2000 E320 cdi estate (s210 or w210?) low miles 196000 though looks a b******d usuall rear arch front wing rust clean inside though i won it for £486 10 month mot cant go wrong at scrap money very happy BIG smiles until i flatened the throttle pedal out NO TURBO BOOST.
now after lots of reading on google (nearly always ending on this site) and with posts on this site i think i have solved it YIPPEE.
i would now like guidance from yourselfs as were to post how sorted the problem in the correct thread please.
MANY THANKS David (Hope i have not gone on n on to much)

Welcome

Welcome David, glad you found the information you needed, there are some seriously knowledgeable members on this forum.

hi all firstly i apologize for my spelling and lack of pronunciation/suffolk dialect. (looked up three words in dictionary so far!)
secondly i am next to useless with tecno stuff including mobile phones/laptops/and navigating forums.
thus i hope this post is where it should be?
My name is David just shy of 60 years old but still a boy at heart!
Okay i now find myself owning my second Mercedes after a bad experience with an impulse buy to downsize from a Nissan Navara D40 after my wife sadly lost her 25 year battle with cancer at 49 years (not looking for simpathy just being honest) to a Saab 1.9 tid with a fully stamped service book arrrrrrr (dont trust that there are people on ebay selling blank but stamped service books for you to fill in youre self)
thought what i need is something simple like a Triumph PI or another 20 year unloved W124 300D with 337000 miles on the clock easier said than done at at the money i want spend.
i found an unloved 2000 E320 cdi estate (s210 or w210?) low miles 196000 though looks a b******d usuall rear arch front wing rust clean inside though i won it for £486 10 month mot cant go wrong at scrap money very happy BIG smiles until i flatened the throttle pedal out NO TURBO BOOST.
now after lots of reading on google (nearly always ending on this site) and with posts on this site i think i have solved it YIPPEE.
i would now like guidance from yourselfs as were to post how sorted the problem in the correct thread please.
MANY THANKS David (Hope i have not gone on n on to much)

that’s a short post.
Welcome to the forum

LOL don’t do a essay LOL

Hi and welcome

Welcome Sir, not to far away in Harwich here ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom