New Member Ireland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tommyboy40

Car
R129 SL500 W124 220CE x 2 Smart 450 cabriolet. C215 CL500
Hi all, been lurking for ages but only now posting. I have 4 Mercs in various stages of restoration and I'm sure you'll see them all on here at some stage

Welcome from a plastic Paddy. :D Four restorations in progress, you're nuts.;) I've four cars and two need bits here & there and that's more than enough! Looking forward to hearing about the cars.

Plenty to do alright but the care are all mid 90's and not too bad. A man does need a hobby!

Hello Tommy as I am a neighbour of yours and have the same 220 as you in the same colour combo. Can you send me a contact info as I would like to ask you for some info on your motor. Dave

Welcome to the forum.

How very modern - small world that two neighbours end up on the same forum...

Hello Tommy as I am a neighbour of yours and have the same 220 as you in the same colour combo. Can you send me a contact info as I would like to ask you for some info on your motor. Dave

Would your car be a Dublin reg with twin chrome tailpipes?
I don't have enough posts yet to pm you

She is a 94 Dublin car as I only have her a couple of weeks after my 300ce was damaged. Am thinking of fitting the 300 back box to her as she needs a few bits done. You can mail me at kazza_roo13 at hotmail dot com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom