New Member just bought a new motor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bornblue

Car
CL500 - 4.7L Blue Efficiency
Hi everyone.

Been driving mercedes for 15 years. Tend to keep them for a while. Used to buy new but decided a few years ago that second hand was the way to go.

1st Merc was an E Class 320 cdi that I bought new in 2004.
2nd one was 2005 S350 petrol that I bought in 2017.

Yesterday I have just bought myself a CL63AMG from 2007. Car is immaculate and only got 46K on the clock.

Never been so excited about a car in my life.

Hi everyone.

Been driving mercedes for 15 years. Tend to keep them for a while. Used to buy new but decided a few years ago that second hand was the way to go.

Yesterday I have just bought myself a CL63AMG from 2007. Car is immaculate and only got 46K on the clock.

Congratulations your best purchase yet by the sounds of it no wonder you are excited, don't forget to post pics.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome. CL63 is a beast of a car, congratulations on the purchase! Post pics asap! :)

Congratulations your best purchase yet by the sounds of it no wonder you are excited, don't forget to post pics.

Going to carry out full detailing on this car. Paint correction, ceramic coatings, the works. Will post pics when the detailing is complete.

Hello and welcome. CL63 is a beast of a car, congratulations on the purchase! Post pics asap! :)
Won't get the car till next week. Dealer has some minor work to do before i can pick it up. Will post pics when I complete detailing.

Images from sellers website:

8fc255cf2cef4c679d9ad6f3cbd19b4e.jpg

4938bf9251604175a1f5840b8a68c1ca.jpg

340412c70e74445396344dfa5499566e.jpg

V lovely! If I was going to try to trade up that would be on the list for sure! Enjoy and ope that at only that mileage will be a good one for a year or two. Envious! But in good way! Honest!

Looks a beast!

Hi everyone.

Sweet! Maybe I will buy one, one day :) Enjoy your ridde!

Hi, nice car! And such low mileage. Welcome to Awe My God this can shift club

Just off phone to dealer. Deal is off. Massive bill to put car on road including SAM module, ABC Suspension pump, Front discs and pads, rear discs and pads. Total costs come to over £8k which made the deal unrealistic for the dealer.

Massively disappointed.

On the bright side, I have found a dealer that would seem to be extremely trustworthy. The car drove like a dream and I would imagine it would have been easy to dicky it up and leave me with all of the problems and bills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom