New member looking for Windwalker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BR36

Car
Jaguar XE R Sport
Hi, just joined the forum to do a bit of detective work and need to contact Windwalker (not implicated in any way but I think he/she can help me). I can’t see any way to send a PM so hoping Windwalker, as an established member, may be able to PM me (please)

I think you may struggle as @Windwalker has only posted once in the last 4 years, and that was over 12 months ago.

I've tagged him above so hopefully he'll see it and respond to this thread as neither of you have PM enabled currently.

Many thanks, I thought I’d seen him(?) as being online earlier today but appreciate you trying to tip him off for me. You’re a regular on here?, are you able to contact me privately thru here?

As neither of you have PM priviledges, what one of you will have to do is put your email address in a post for the other to swiftly copy, then tag a mod by using @followed by the forum name of the mod and ask him/her to remove the email address. I did this recently on t'other side (MBOA) for a new member who needed help with his screenwash!

Thanks for all the help so far, hopefully we can eventually get connected.
Other users who could help as well, it seems could be:

AMGeed
optimusprime
Mactech
Sscottish

is there a way for a mod to act as a ‘mailbox’ between such as myself with no PM rights and other users who are the same in this instance. I simply have one or two questions for each user then that’s all the information I need. Forgive the secrecy but I will be able to share details at a later date.

Hi, thanks for replying. It’s nothing to worry about, I just need some information from you but need to contact you privately.

🤣

Nobody has upset me or wronged me so don't worry👍

How many posts do I/we need for PM, 30? Don't want to be inconsiderate by filling up the forum with unnecessary posts just to build post count.

Don't know if it's practical, but is it possible for a mod to share my email with Windwalker by PM or a forum email to his personal email?

Anyone able to PM any of these guys to check the thread out as well please, they can help me as well:

AMGeed
optimusprime
Mactech
Sscottish

Anyone able to PM any of these guys to check the thread out as well please, they can help me as well:

AMGeed
optimusprime
Mactech
Sscottish
I’ve given him a link to this thread , he was on this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom