New member looking for Windwalker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone able to PM any of these guys to check the thread out as well please, they can help me as well:

AMGeed
optimusprime
Mactech
Sscottish
I would always advise using a temporary email address to correspond with another member without PM privileges.
Post it here, then delete from your PC when done with.

I would always advise using a temporary email address to correspond with another member without PM privileges.
Post it here, then delete from your PC when done with.
Especially as nobody knows what he wants yet :rolleyes:

I just noticed the temporary email in the link above self deletes after a period of time so converse and forget. Win win.

If you can let me know which forum name you are if/when you contact me it would be appreciated
Looks like mails disappear in 1-2 hours so if you message me and I don’t reply within that time frame, probably worth sending me another mail.

This is like a film I watched once!
Terry Doolittle (Whoopi Goldberg) works with computers in a bank office. She routinely talks with others via her computer, but one day she connects with a mysterious user by the name of Jumpin' Jack Flash (Jonathan Pryce). It takes her a while to decode his message, but Terry figures out that Jack is a British secret agent trapped behind enemy lines. Terry agrees to help him, but her activities attract the attention of the KGB, who want to know Jack's real identity -- and will kill to get it.

This is like a film I watched once!
Terry Doolittle (Whoopi Goldberg) works with computers in a bank office. She routinely talks with others via her computer, but one day she connects with a mysterious user by the name of Jumpin' Jack Flash (Jonathan Pryce). It takes her a while to decode his message, but Terry figures out that Jack is a British secret agent trapped behind enemy lines. Terry agrees to help him, but her activities attract the attention of the KGB, who want to know Jack's real identity -- and will kill to get it.

Jumpin Jack Flash... great film.

The phone boot scene is particularly memorable...:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom