New Member, new car (for me anyway!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SavMan

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
E55K AMG
This is my 6th Merc and wow it doesn't drive like any of my previous ones.
So far I have had 3 C Class W202's a C180, C230K and C280 all sport equipped followed by 2 W210's a E320 and E280 both Elegence. I must be having a mild early mid life crisis as last week I bought an E55K AMG Estate (I convinced my wife it was practical and did not constitute a full mid life crisis!)
I will post some pic's in the gallery after I have had a chance to give a full prep and wax.
I have already found the posts very helpful in finding the right car and what to look for, I broke a few of the don't go for that year, spec etc but at least I was fully armed with a wealth of info and went into with my eyes open.
My pride and joy is a 2003 in Tealite Blue with what I think is a rare choice of AMG wheels which I think are AMG III's. It has Comand with NAV/TV/DVD/phone, Harmon Kardon, Auto Xenon's, full electric memory multiple contour seats, PDC (retro fitted I'm afraid), rear factory DVD/TV, heated seats. It came with a very extensive service history and is a real credit to it's previous owner.

This is my 6th Merc and wow it doesn't drive like any of my previous ones.
So far I have had 3 C Class W202's a C180, C230K and C280 all sport equipped followed by 2 W210's a E320 and E280 both Elegence. I must be having a mild early mid life crisis as last week I bought an E55K AMG Estate (I convinced my wife it was practical and did not constitute a full mid life crisis!)
I will post some pic's in the gallery after I have had a chance to give a full prep and wax.
I have already found the posts very helpful in finding the right car and what to look for, I broke a few of the don't go for that year, spec etc but at least I was fully armed with a wealth of info and went into with my eyes open.
My pride and joy is a 2003 in Tealite Blue with what I think is a rare choice of AMG wheels which I think are AMG III's. It has Comand with NAV/TV/DVD/phone, Harmon Kardon, Auto Xenon's, full electric memory multiple contour seats, PDC (retro fitted I'm afraid), rear factory DVD/TV, heated seats. It came with a very extensive service history and is a real credit to it's previous owner.
Wow,progressed to a supercharged v8,where do you go after this one:dk:,look forward to the pics & welcome to the forum.

Sounds like a beauty matey. Get some pics up so we can all have a looksey. :)

Oh and welcome to MBclub. :)

Hello and welcome to the site

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Well I can't work out how to post photos, anyone who can help??

lightbox

Last edited:
Well I seem to have found a way, just need to work on reducing the side!

Lovely and a nice 'different' colour also

My old boss had one his was in a Dark blue colour with the AMG spoke type wheels with a shinney rim... Looked lovely.

Bet your pretty :)

This is my favourite shot as it catches the colour true to life, for some reason I got a colour cast on the first one posted

View attachment 26419

Last edited:
Same colour as forum members car "Corned" It looks the dogs danglies in that colour.

Ya beauty big man !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom