New Member & proud owner of a cherished 2014 W204 C63.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dunncb

Car
C63 2 B
Hi All

After looking at the market for a couple of years and spending every night during covid scanning the internet looking at C63 for sale which I cant visit because we are in a lock down I'm finally the proud owner of a cherished 2014 W204 C63.

I reviewed a few and most of them were a used bag of crap or sellers with stories that just didn't make sense. I used this forum to read up on the good the bad and took the advice on board so thanks to everyone who has posted advice on this model.

I didn't get the exact model I wanted but it ticked all the important boxes and I'm very pleased with my purchase, albeit spending more than I had intended.

So now I am going to turn into one of those precious guys who parks in two spaces at the far end of the car park

BTW is it just me or does everyone in a VW Golf drive up your ass on purpose?

Welcome. Sounds like you've done well there. I would guess that cherished C63's will become rare as time goes by. Any piccies?

Cheers all. When it stops raining I'll give it a polish and take some photo's to share with you.

Welcome! Looking forward to pics and unfortunately, no matter how far away your space in the carpark, you'll always return to find a crappy Corsa parked 2 microns away in the next space

Hi All

After looking at the market for a couple of years and spending every night during covid scanning the internet looking at C63 for sale which I cant visit because we are in a lock down I'm finally the proud owner of a cherished 2014 W204 C63.

I reviewed a few and most of them were a used bag of crap or sellers with stories that just didn't make sense. I used this forum to read up on the good the bad and took the advice on board so thanks to everyone who has posted advice on this model.

I didn't get the exact model I wanted but it ticked all the important boxes and I'm very pleased with my purchase, albeit spending more than I had intended.

So now I am going to turn into one of those precious guys who parks in two spaces at the far end of the car park

BTW is it just me or does everyone in a VW Golf drive up your ass on purpose?

No, it's normally a bluddy 3 series around here !! :rolleyes:

Hello and welcome. Yes, Golf drivers do like to drive up your ass. I had two (Golf R and GTI) racing each other a few days ago and when they got to me the first one was right on my bumper. I just moved out of the way as they were weaving through traffic during rush hour very dangerously.

Oh btw,

:ttiuwp

Welcome to the forum:thumb:
Glad you are pleased with your purchase:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom