New Member Saying Hi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi all just registered here as I am planning on being an owner soon fingers crossed 👍🤞
Welcome to the forum .

If you have any questions about prospective purchases you won’t go short of answers here 😊

Sorry not sure what you mean as in short list of cars to view or do you mean as in spec?

As in model

Sorry not sure what you mean as in short list of cars to view or do you mean as in spec?
As in model
Hi sweetooth,
Ok so I’m looking for a 350E I am actually going to see one today which has a good spec and ridiculously low mileage I hope what’s on paper lives up to it in reality a bit upset to hear about the sound quality in the cars but I’m sure there’s a diy upgrade by now

Kind regards
Jay

I m sure you would find useful advice on the electronic & audio forum.High quality audio would be lost on me I've had tinnitus for 50+ years
By using a shotgun without ear defenders

Welcome to MBClub 👍🏻

Mercedes offer several levels of hifi, standard and usually one or often two options. This because the profit margins are higher in options than the base car, and so they want customers to add options to increase their margins. The standard option will be OK - probably great for the uninitiated and shocking for the aficionado, but OK for everyone else.

I’ve only ever owned one Mercedes with poor audio - 2003 ML270 with standard audio - and switching the head unit to a Becker Mexico transformed it, even with standard speakers. Likewise I’ve only ever owned one Mercedes with excellent audio. The rest have all been OK with standard audio or pretty good with the upgraded audio.

Sounds like you know enough to be able to sort the audio yourself 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom