New member - W211 320CDI estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alanovich

Car
E320CDI estate - 2005
Hi everyone,

I've just joined the forum as I'm about to pick up a new (to me) 2005 E320CDI estate tomorrow. It is replacing a 2003 SAAB 9-5 2.2TiD with which I have had a bit of trouble.

My new car is a one private owner example, 102k miles, MBSH to 2009 and an indie thereafter (Church Motors, Beckenham - anyone know them?).

The car is Platinum Blue with a beige leather interior, Avantgarde spec.

Really looking forward to getting to know it, it's the biggest and most powerful car I'll ever have owned, and my first MB - my 34th car though overall in nearly 30 years of driving.

Only one thing is nagging away at me - the SBC brake pump and if it might throw me a big bill.

Anyway, that's me, I'm based in Reading, looking forward to joining in on the forum and hopefully the car won't give me too much to moan about!

Steve

EDIT: Aaaaaaaand I've made my first faux pas - of course it's an S211 not a W211. Gah.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum,it may help if you get a warranty.

Welcome to the Forum, I too have a s211 e320 cdi, Awesome car and go's really well for what it is since its been mapped. :)

Welcome :) another s211 owner here? Here is a picture of mine and my merc85's cars
82f66e7d9d546d49590ced623a8a99bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum,it may help if you get a warranty.

Yep, there's a six month warranty on the car, maybe I'll extend that if I can find one which I can be confident will cover that SBC pump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom