New Member - West Sussex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrianWSussex

Car
250d C-Class
Hi.
Not new to Mercedes though. Over the years both wife and i have had several new Mercedes.
Couple of C-Class, two SLK's, E350 Cabriolet all superb cars especially the E Class.
Been drawn away by Jaguar a couple times, the last one a 2015 XE was a disaster. Frequent visits to the dealer became too much so kept it 12 months (to prove a point I think) then traded it last September for a new 250d C-class auto.
Brilliant car, maybe not as exciting to drive as the XE but quality and customer support head and shoulders above Jaguar.
:bannana:

Brian can i be one of the first to welcome you to the forum .And a good choice you made . The 250D is a very nice car . Hope you visit the forum and post a few picture up so other can see .. If you need help, just post up in the right place .And if you can help others, then thats even better. .

Optimusprime, thanks for your reply. I was going to post photos today after a thorough clean and polish but just as I was about to start I received a mercedes email telling me to drive for 60 mins, or charge the battery. It was pretty flat when I tried to start it despite using it everyday.
As it happens I booked it in yesterday because the start/stop hasn't worked for several weeks so I'm guessing the two issues are connected. Are there battery issues I should know about?

Davycc. Thank you. Don't think the map likes my iPad, will try the desktop later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom