NEW MEMBER & what I drive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrbeaven

Car
E350
Have just joined this site and would just like introduce myself :)

My names Josh and I'm 24 and heres my car, owned my E350 cdi for 6months now and loving every minute of it.

photo.php

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, Josh. FYI, the normal drag and drop doesn't work. You have to attached the picture-

Go Advanced (under reply box)- paperclip-manage attachments- choose file-upload (there are other ways but his is the one I use mostly).

Welcome Josh. I was 24 once, but that was a loooong time ago. :(

Thanks for sorting the picture out :). Insurance is just over 750pound with all the extras added on and that's with a reliable insurance company aswell and my other car on the policy as well.

Thanks for sorting the picture out :). Insurance is just over 750pound with all the extras added on and that's with a reliable insurance company aswell and my other car on the policy as well.
Welcome Josh!. What other car?

My other car is a 2006 Astra

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Liking the E :thumb:

Out of interest what colour did you get the alloys changed to in the first pic...think I might get something similar done for my E350 ;)

Also have you lowered the car or does it just look that way because of the angle the car is on in the first pic?

Off the top of my head I think it's gunmetal grey. No it hasn't been lowered think it's the angle and it is on 19" alloys aswel so they fill the arche a bit more

Welcome to the forum.

Looks nice - smart but not OTT.

Makes a nice change from what a lot of early 20s drive these days.

Welcome Josh - really smart looking car. My son has had one of those for a couple of years and he is still delighted with it: very reliable and a great drive.

Very nice E-Class. I had the coupe version back in 2010. Do miss the comfort.

That's my only regret that I didn't get a coupe, but this came along at a very good price so could resist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom