New Member with Vito, looking to upgrade to a Vito 120! From Scotland.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gaz-M

Car
17' Flint Grey Vito 116 Auto
Hi folks, Ive just joined as I was hoping there would be more Vito owners on here, particularly ones with 120 wanting to sell. :doh:

Currently own a Vito 109 CDI that Ive had for 7 months and love it, but Im now wanting to upgrade to a 120 V6 model!

I use it for my daily commute, keeping some remapping and other tools and for occasionally towing my car trailer. Hopefully be towing a jet ski again next year too :rock:

Heres my trusty 109:

Ive bought a Navara to do me over the winter so I can sell the Vito 109, and then look for a Vito 120!

Anyone see a good 120 panel van thats selling privately, give me a shout! :bannana:

Hi & welcome, you can't have my 120 ... sorry! :D

Thanks guys.

BTB 500, Ive put a post up in general chat asking about 120 owners, care to have a look?

Hi Gaz. Welcome to the site. Get yourself a drink and pull up a chair.

Ant.

Nobody seen a good 120 panel van for me yet? Not too far South!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So i bought a 2012 Sport X spur of the moment, fell in love and had to have it, then a few weeks later came across a 120 that i realised was all i needed and the Sport X was way to good for my uses, which is now for sale at a bargain price of £17500 no vat (98k)
cd9b141596a5f049c9b832c3a3a7ff5b.jpg

And ive bought the 120 which i will now keep
f5d4f9bf3e2587a7cce4c6e4af28a08e.jpg

Suits my use better as a bit more of a working van, but still has the awesome V6, auto and a lot of extras! Air con, sunroof, twin comfort captain chairs, heated seat, sat navigation, highline dashboard, multi function steering wheel, front / rear parking sensors & cruise control.

That 120 is quite a stealth van, apart from the alloys. Very unusual to see one without the chrome grille and colour-coded bumpers and side mouldings. Aircon was standard on all 120s btw.

Is that Sport X a Long - hard to see in the picture?

It actually has the chrome grille, but id probably prefer it without. I took chrome grille off old 109 and fitted black as i preferred it!

Theres actually a fair few 120s been on Ebay in white with steel wheels etc, proper stealth!

Yeh the Sport X is a long, and its a panel van which is rare!

The long looks better now ive had both, its more in proportion.

The long looks better now ive had both, its more in proportion.

Definitely, and it has room for the spare wheel behind the back axle so you don't have to have it inside the van.

Hi & welcome, personally I think I'd of stuck with the Sport X with the extra 20bhp & new shape.. my mates got one which is now running 300bhp

I'm running out of retro fits!! MBClub UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom