New member Zee

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zara63

Car
C63
Hi everyone It's Zee from north London I currently own a 2013 c63 w204 which I bought from someone who was part of the team amg uk group. The car came with a IPE exhaust and had its primary cats deleted, sounds absolutely amazing and also having the option to open and close the valves. Me and the Mrs decided to take it down to Msl for a dyno run to see what it was making and also to have the exhaust checked as there seems to be a metallic rattle every time accelerating normal or when reaching mid to higher up the rpm only when the valves are closed. We had Acid at Msl have a good long look and inspection with no issues to be found like leaks or cracks but he did suggest it could be the flap inside the valve system which can get slightly eroded over time and the only thing to eliminate if that is the problem was to have it welded open meaning no more options to have valves open or closed so we decided to just leave it and live with it. After that the beast headed over to the dyno and did a couple runs which resulted in having 510bhp and I was like wow that's good enough for me however Acid did say had this car been remapped here they would have gotten between 520-530 out of it which I realised why not go all the way and opt for IPE headers to complete the system and have a stage 2 map to get the most out of it been told 550bhp. Brand new ones are little bit considering the pandemic times. If anyone out there looking to sell used or fairly new IPE headers or know anyone who is please do let me know it would be great . On the dyno shooting flames, can't seem to upload the video

Attachments

• IMG_2180.jpg
    IMG_2180.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 10
I like them because they frighten dogs , small children and adults !

They have this start up built in like you are on the gas already .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom