Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jimbo49

Car
S212 E350 AMG black edition
Hi there.
I'm a new member looking for information / help in acquiring an E class estate. I live in Dorset and have three children and a big dog. It means that I need something better than the BM.

A father of three with a BMW :eek: :D Only a joke pal,welcome to the forum :)

Hi & welcome, we have 3 kids and 5 biggish dogs ... hence the Vito :D

Welcome along. Three children and a big dog. Surprised you have time for forums:devil:

I think a 210 estate will Suit you Sir.

Hello

Which estate are you after.

a couple of members have S211's for sale (basically the E class from 2003 onwards shape. The W211 is the saloon and the S211 is the estate code)

I have an S211 but 'only' 2 kids :) its great.

Hello and welcome to the forum Jimbo.

What might your budget be?

Thanks for the reply. I was looking at spending about £11000.
I think the S211 would be best and have noticed a couple for sale on the forum but I cant find how to contact the seller - Any advice?

Hi welcome to the forum :thumb:

Thanks to everybody for their welcome. I would be grateful if anyone can help me with getting in touch with sellers.
It seems that you cant contact a seller, to acquire a vehicle via the classified section, unless you have made 30 posts! The obvious place to buy a MB is from a like minded enthusiast.
There are a couple of cars that are in my price range that sound possible. One from Gizzie and one from Sweetpea but I cant contact them.
If either are on line or if other members can contact them could you give them my E mail address [email protected].
Thanks

Hello
Welcome to the forum :thumb:

Welcome

Hi there and welcome, I've got an old, '94, seven seater E class, absolutely love it, it's so versatile, with your budget I'd go for a much newer model.
Stav.

Thanks to everybody for their welcome. I would be grateful if anyone can help me with getting in touch with sellers.
It seems that you cant contact a seller, to acquire a vehicle via the classified section, unless you have made 30 posts! The obvious place to buy a MB is from a like minded enthusiast.
There are a couple of cars that are in my price range that sound possible. One from Gizzie and one from Sweetpea but I cant contact them.
If either are on line or if other members can contact them could you give them my E mail address [email protected].
Thanks

I've emailed you Jim, let me know if I got the address correct. :)

Good morning and welcome
2 teenagers I staffie I allotment fishing hobby air cadets and rugby
All seem to fit into the 2
S211
Go for the s211

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom