Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PAUL SLS

Car
SLS
Hi everyone,

just joined , had a look around, there's some great posts and informative threads on here ;)

welcome on board striking car along with original gullwing and the kit we are trying to make

enjoy

Welcome on board Paul, what a striking car you have!!! I think she is the mother of AMG... Love it, love it!

Welcome to MBClub

Welcome Paul - lots of photos please :thumb:.

Hi Paul.

Were you at the Preston meet (Phantom Winger) on Sunday with your car? There was an SLS there in a similar colour, so I'm assuming it was possibly yours. :)

Hi Paul.

Were you at the Preston meet (Phantom Winger) on Sunday with your car? There was an SLS there in a similar colour, so I'm assuming it was possibly yours. :)

Yes I was there :)
I believe there were only around 37 UK cars registered in 2012 so there aren't many in AMG Imola Grey.
Be nice to know how many though if any of you guys have data ?

I can't help on how many are about, though there are some clued up people on here who may be able to...

Meanwhile, have a picture. :) The only one I got unfortunately as I was rooting round the early Americana and then had to leave early. :(

SLS.jpeg

Done a very quick crop and removed the plate just in case you want it that way.

Lovely looking car. Welcome!!

Yes Paul and when they catch up with you they will all want a drive,and there are some very dodgy drivers on here.

Thanks Guys, it scares me to death really :)

Are there many SLS owners on here ?

Last edited:
Thanks Guys, it scares me to death really :)

Are there many SLS owners on here ?

Welcome to the club Paul...But we refuse to answer any more questions until you post picture's! As :ttiuwp

Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom