Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dalton

Car
E63 W212
Hi everyone , new to the club but had a few Mercedes over the years C Class”s E Class S Class and now bought an E63 212 , motorbikes have always been a passion of mine but always hankered for V8 Merc so sold a couple of bikes and treated myself , did keep my Rocket 111 and my Honda Varadeo though, but as I’m getting older I’m doing more driving than riding which my future wife loves as she dosnt do bikes , back to the 63 I’m getting to know the staff very well in the petrol stations near to me but have been surprised at the economy it was averaging 25mpg sat at around 80 on the 100 mile journey home a few months ago and averaging 20 with everyday driving mind I have had it considerably lower when that pedal is pressed lol , so far it’s everything I thought it would be.
I have been looking round the forum for couple of months as there is a vast amount of information on here and some knowledgeable people so thought it was time to say hello , I’m based up in the North East just a couple of miles from Saltburn so will be looking forward to meeting a few members at meets
Cheers
Andy .

Ps not the best with computers but will endeavour to get some pictures posted

Welcome and to the V8 club!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom