Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Welcome to the forum:thumb:
Not sure how I missed this thread when it was posted.
Congrats on your E63. I went to Chingford and bought mine in Sept. Loving every minute spent in the car.
I have done a few things since owning it including tinting the rear windows, remapping it and removing the resonator for some more V8 growl.

You should be on first name terms by now with your local fuel station. Enjoy.

Welcome to the forum:thumb:
Not sure how I missed this thread when it was posted.
Congrats on your E63. I went to Chingford and bought mine in Sept. Loving every minute spent in the car.
I have done a few things since owning it including tinting the rear windows, remapping it and removing the resonator for some more V8 growl.

You should be on first name terms by now with your local fuel station. Enjoy.

Thank you, I'm still smitten by it and feels like I've had it a while, whereas in fact its only been a few weeks lol.
I wanted to tweak it a little, however, don't want to void the 2 year warranty, so it will have to wait for now.
Haha yeah I had a 645CI, FN2 Civic Type R, E46 M3 and an Audi S4 before this so they knew me relatively well before, nevermind now haha. I don't do many miles though so should be able to keep the fuel bill and mileage reasonable.

So I've been actively trying to find more opportunities to get photos of my car, as a hobby and to improve my photography and Photoshop skills so hopefully will be able to keep this thread quite active. I tend to put the pics up on Instagram first; Ore no Auto Ossessione (@oreno.auto.ossessione) • Instagram photos and videos for those that are interested.

IMG_20200101_135431.jpg

IMG_20200103_085446.jpg

IMG_20200103_085457.jpg

Hey guys, wanted to polish the exhaust tips and thought it may be easier off the car, however, I am unsure as to whether the tips are part of the diffuser or welded to the exhaust. Can someone please clarify for me.

Also, the left tips don't protrude as much as the right and its bugging my OCD. What is the cause and is there a fix?

Drove down to Tring yesterday and the roads were relatively dry and the sun was out, thoroughly enjoyed it. Still not had a proper chance to have a proper play but loving the way it pulls like a train. Meeting up with a couple of mates who have E46 M3's on the weekend so hopefully will be able to have a little play then. Speaking of E46 M3, this is mine that I sold just over a year ago:

for_sale_0000.jpg

for_sale_0002.jpg

for_sale_0037.jpg

for_sale_0060.jpg

Not sure if there's much love for these on here haha

So had my first service done, first time I've used a main dealer in a long time. Great service and plenty to do whilst I was waiting as I went to MB Brooklands:

IMG_20200316_130251_1024.jpg

IMG_20200316_130259_1024.jpg

IMG_20200316_130315_1024.jpg

IMG_20200316_130714_1024.jpg

I always like the video that they provide of the health inspection and they kindly changed the battery in my fob. Overall, very pleased.

Hi,welcome to the forum

Hi, welcome to the forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom