Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Watsi69

Car
Mercedes C32AMG W203
Hi I am new to this forum-just registered any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Hello and welcome, ask away :)

Hello and welcome, ask away :)
Hi I have a problem with my brake callipers & the only place other than eBay is from abroad that I can get the parts do you know of a Uk based company that I can either get piston & seal kit or new ATE Calipers
Also any idea on how to undo the Allen bolts to split the caliper
Thanks

I'm sure someone will be along soon that will be able to help, I'm just here for the view

Welcome!

Hi I have a problem with my brake callipers & the only place other than eBay is from abroad that I can get the parts do you know of a Uk based company that I can either get piston & seal kit or new ATE Calipers
Also any idea on how to undo the Allen bolts to split the caliper
Thanks

This company can probably assist.

Hi does anyone know where I can get replacement clips my C32 AMG Front bumper lower grilles ?
Thanks

Welcome & nice car. Very under-rated if you ask me. Nice if you want to fly under the radar.

Hi thanks ended up ordering from Germany AUTODOC all perfect match would recommend

Hi thanks ended up ordering from Germany AUTODOC all perfect match would recommend

I once met Dan Trent the journo when he did feature on my C43 Estate for Performance Car. He was adamant that I should get a C32 next.

Kids & camping holidays dictated otherwise and I went for a 5.0 E500 instead for the space & self-levelling.

Really fancied the C32, though. Seriously rapid car back in the days. Nearly a second quicker to 100 than my current 5.5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom