Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JCol

Car
E63s Estate
After selling my stage 4 GTR I've just bought an E63s estate. I'm due to take delivery early next week but I have a few questions please.
1) I had a play with the most of the car but how the **** do you get Apple CarPlay to work!? The car is a MY18.

2) I'm probably going to put some downpipes on it, any recommendations on what to buy and where to have them fitted. I'm based in Cheshire.

3) Also, what are these lowering modules I have read about? They appear to be plug and play but I assume going 20mm lower will cause tire wear issues? I'd be interested to hear anybody's day to day experiences of them.

TIA
JCol

Welcome to the forum.

I didn't have any issues getting Apple CarPlay to work. Are you using the correct USB socket? If I'm not mistaken it's the right hand side socket in the centre arm rest. If it is possible via Bluetooth, I haven't tried it.

I haven't had any work done on mine, but on here every man and his dog will recommend MSL / Torque Flow in Birmingham for your down pipes. I haven't heard a bad thing about them, only good.

I haven't heard of anyone on here using a lowering module, but quite a while back I know it was a hot topic across the pond on THIS SITE

:ttiuwp

Thank you for the response, I don't have any pictures yet (school boy error I know) as I don't have the car but I'll upload some ASAP.

Aye if you are in Cheshire then just a short hop to MSL for you...

MSL have posted on here about the lowering dongle, it plugs into the OBD port to configure the height.

As for apple car play, my understanding is that it is only via cable and not Bluetooth on that year, my car is MY19 and it seems only via cable still.

Reactions: AMV
That makes sense then as I was trying to do it via bluetooth. I'll have another go when I get the car.

Looks like I'll be giving MSL a call too.......

Here is the post about the lowering dongle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom