Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrDods

Car
Mercedes C63
Hi Guys been meaning to join for a while now but not under these circumstances iv join so I can sell my C63 due to covid and losing my job Iv not advertised it anywhere as yet so any help or pointers will be greatly received.
Many thanks
Craig

Welcome :)

Sorry to hear about your circumstances, I've just gone through redundancy myself and was afraid I'd have to give my car up but I managed to stay employed and keep it on the driveway.

Welcome :)

Sorry to hear about your circumstances, I've just gone through redundancy myself and was afraid I'd have to give my car up but I managed to stay employed and keep it on the driveway.
Glad to hear you managed to save your motor I’m hoping something comes along before I have to sell what car you got

Welcome and similarly, sorry about your circumstances.

This is a good place to advertise your car. I don't think there's a restriction on advertising in terms of a minimum number of posts like there is in terms of sending/receiving PMs. As much detail as you can in terms of spec, condition & history together with pics and a price are always welcomed. If you're unsure about the exact spec you can always run the VIN through a decoder site (just search on the web for MD VIN decoder) and post whatever results you see fit.

Welcome aboard sorry to hear about your job loss.

Welcome, hope you get another job soon, and you can keep your motor. Good luck. 👍

Hi, hope everything works out ok. Welcome and best of luck if you have to sell.

Welcome and similarly, sorry about your circumstances.

This is a good place to advertise your car. I don't think there's a restriction on advertising in terms of a minimum number of posts like there is in terms of sending/receiving PMs. As much detail as you can in terms of spec, condition & history together with pics and a price are always welcomed. If you're unsure about the exact spec you can always run the VIN through a decoder site (just search on the web for MD VIN decoder) and post whatever results you see fit.
That’s brilliant information thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom