New Member,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CT2021

Car
C63 w204
Hello, new member, personally find this website the most infuriating of all the forums that I have been in so far 😆. Trying to purchase a W204 C63. I have seen what looks like a decent one on here for sale but now saying that I can't message or reply to the thread of the seller 🤷‍♂️. And I can't message anyone on the forum..? Very odd. I can't see commenting on 30 posts very time efficient when trying to buy a car.. plus I don't own a vehicle yet.. so don't see how I could add to a constructive discussion as most questions are already answered on here.. Really odd setup..

• Dear CT2021, You will not be able to use the Private message facility or reply/post to classified threads unless you have a 30 post count. To post a new message please see the sticky post in the new members introductions area. The new members area can be found under General Discussion
That's 2 posts now, 28 to go.. It's kind of like going into a restaurant and they make you run a mile for every 100 calories of food you're about to buy.

• Dear CT2021, You will not be able to use the Private message facility or reply/post to classified threads unless you have a 30 post count. To post a new message please see the sticky post in the new members introductions area. The new members area can be found under General Discussion
That's 2 posts now, 28 to go.. It's kind of like going into a restaurant and they make you run a mile for every 100 calories of food you're about to buy.
If I reply to my post a further 27 times, does that mean that I could message the seller? Then i'm not spamming what looks to be a knowledgable forum.

If I reply to my post a further 27 times, does that mean that I could message the seller? Then i'm not spamming what looks to be a knowledgable forum.
Sellers name is Spider10 if anyone knows if there is a tag or @ feature to link him to this post. Just need an email or mobile number to talk to him about his car for sale.

Sellers name is Spider10 if anyone knows if there is a tag or @ feature to link him to this post. Just need an email or mobile number to talk to him about his car for sale.
Then if all is well I'll have loads of comments and threads to talk about as I may have bought a c63 :cool:

Then if all is well I'll have loads of comments and threads to talk about as I may have bought a c63 :cool:
I have viewed 4 cars in total so far this week if that interests anyone. Driven 600 miles in total and 8 hours of sitting on motorways trying to find a radio station that doesn't just play the same 4 songs in a loop.. 23 posts to go.

I have viewed 4 cars in total so far this week if that interests anyone. Driven 600 miles in total and 8 hours of sitting on motorways trying to find a radio station that doesn't just play the same 4 songs in a loop.. 23 posts to go.
Does posting a space or single letter count towards a post? 26 letters in the alphabet, so with my 7 previous posts this might get me there..

You should be able to contact me now
Thanks mate. Probably looked mental for a second there. What price are you looking for? Would ask you privately but can't unlock that function yet.

Hello, new member, personally find this website the most infuriating of all the forums that I have been in so far 😆. Trying to purchase a W204 C63. I have seen what looks like a decent one on here for sale but now saying that I can't message or reply to the thread of the seller 🤷‍♂️. And I can't message anyone on the forum..? Very odd. I can't see commenting on 30 posts very time efficient when trying to buy a car.. plus I don't own a vehicle yet.. so don't see how I could add to a constructive discussion as most questions are already answered on here.. Really odd setup..
Hello, new member, personally find this website the most infuriating aswell

i have seen a car i want to respond but cant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom