Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

im57

Car
W204 C63
Hi,

First time on here with W204 C63 and came here originally to find a good independent to do some minor work on it which I did, although it's not done yet...

Anyway also found the forum useful for advice on fitting a tracker to a new car and ended up finding Richard at UniqueCarSound who did a great job plus I ended up with a Blackvue dashcam on top. Also got some good info on alternatives to the dreaded 19inch alloys for which I have already shelled out a fortune years ago for 2 new ones. So the forums have been gold dust already!

Cheers

Ian

Welcome Ian any pics 😀
Now you mention it, somewhat shockingly I don't seem to have any. I have hundreds of other pictures of cars with engines at the wrong end ;-) but the C63 is all about the engine so I've never really thought of it as photogenic. In fact one it's greatest features is it's low key looks especially in palladium silver. I'll fix that when the sun comes out. I bought it right at the end of production in 2014 as I knew that we'll never see another engine like it but it's only now with the V8s coming to end that it true historic status can be appreciated.

Ian

^ Nice. One of Mercedes best colours IMO.

Welcome aboard. New here myself but everyone’s been great and really helpful I am sure you will enjoy it.

Edit: leaving the post for giggles but just realised it’s 3 months old 😂 I clicked the similar thread under my thread. Can tell I’m new lol (the thought was there)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom