Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Qwertycls

Car
CLS250
Hello
Just bought my first Mercedes, a 2012 CLS250 Sport/AMG. Fairly basic spec but only 22k miles, as new condition and FMBSH.
I think it could do with a bit of a de-chrome and swap to multi-spoke alloys.
Cheers.

Hello and welcome

Welcome as above we need pics

Welcome,

A very handsome car👍

Hi newbie here ! And in need of help lol
I drive a Mercedes ml270
Hi everyone. Finally got registered with this forum. Been super helpful and very interesting reads! Anyway, my name is Alana Clark and I need help lol. I drive a Mercedes ml270. I have read up that a star diagnostic is the best for an accurate reading on this pain in the hoop car of mines! So my car seems to be going in to limp mode, not all the time just sometimes. Ive changed the maf before and thought it worked, but turned out it didn't! Wasn't the dearest of ones so going to order a dearer one, see if that makes any difference? Also there's a new turbo on it. Has had a swivel flap delete, I do want to delete the egr eventually but this intermittent no turbo passed 3k on the rev counter is doing my box in! Any ideas,? Wouldn't mind someone coming out and putting it on a machine and see if any codes come up. Thanks in advance ☺️ Alana

Hi all legends here, newbie to this forum, but have read many helpful things on forums... Any how, regarding the EGR delete/mod on an ML270 (vacuum operated, no elec connections to the EGR), clapping the vac line cures my issue (the 3000rpm dressed thing lol).... But being the vac operated EGR, do I still need to do the resisters to the maf ?? Is it needed, or makes that much difference?

Any help would be hugely appreciated, I plan to follow guides on here to do swirl flap delete and some other mods down the line...

Thanks, Simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom