New Members Pat & Bill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bill&PatML270

Car
Mercedes ML 270 cdi
Hi there to all you avid MB owners, we have just sold our 320 e class estate, cracking car, but had a major problem, with "reduce oil level" flashing up on the dash, as I had not added any oil to the engine since the last service, I was puzzled, it appeared that the engine was sucking in diesel and increasing the sump level. I decided that this problem was going to be very expensive to fix, so traded it in for a ML 270, best move I have ever made, what a cracking vehicle, one very happy camper.

Hi there to all you avid MB owners, we have just sold our 320 e class estate, cracking car, but had a major problem, with "reduce oil level" flashing up on the dash, as I had not added any oil to the engine since the last service, I was puzzled, it appeared that the engine was sucking in diesel and increasing the sump level. I decided that this problem was going to be very expensive to fix, so traded it in for a ML 270, best move I have ever made, what a cracking vehicle, one very happy camper.

Did you actually reduce the level...it's very common on these cars? The sensor is a bit sensitive...usually filling to below the max level solves the problem.

Hello and welcome !

Hi My Name is carpy and i would like to introduce myself as a new member sorry if this is the wrong area of your great site but thought i'd give it ago

Hi and welcome Pat and Bill.

Welcome too, Carpy. Right topic, but try starting a new thread under new member intro's.:thumb:

Hello & a warm welcome from me too!

Hi Pat and Bill
Welcome to the Forum
BAZZER1:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom