New Mercedes Owner From Shrewsbury

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bennn

Car
W204 C220 CDI Coupe
Hi guys.

First time Mercedes owned from Shrewsbury.

I've very reluctantly had to sell my E92 M3 to buy something more economical and better suited to my commute so have just put a deposit down on this.

Auto Trader logo

I think the W204 Coupe is a fantastic looking car and they appear to have a good reputation for reliability.

I probably paid a bit too much but it's got a very decent history and is my preferred colour combo has a pretty good spec and most importantly is in great condition.

Have to say whilst a bit slow compared the M3 I thought the ride was lovely and the gearbox was great!

I dont like the spoiler so that is coming off and I prefer the 7 spoke AMG wheels so if any one has these and wants a swap let me know!

I also need to replace the running light covers and window surrounds as these have been painted black.

Thanks Ben

Hello and welcome

Welcome to the forum Bennn:thumb:
Have a double check those trims haven't just been wrapped instead of painted.

Looks very tidy, nice interior trim but I agree with you on the spoiler.
You might want to re paint your wheel studs.

Thanks guys. I cant wait to get it.

The trim definitely looks like they've been painted. I might be able to scratch it off though? Doesnt look like a professional job TBH.

Are new parts likely to be expensive from Mercedes? BMW was a bit hit and miss, some bits not and others very expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom